Joining the Center44 Collective
If you've got what it takes to be part of the Center44 boutique collective showroom, we would be more than happy to review your material. Please photos or a link to a website where we can review your inventory along with your contact information. We will contact you and supply additional information.
Our clientele of up-scale interior designers, celebrities, and saavy retail shoppers appreciate the edited selection of world class Mid-century Modern, period antiques, and unique contemporary creations offered by our local and international dealers.
Our Boutique owners love scouring the world finding the most desirable home furnishings and accessories while letting Center44's professional sales staff manage every aspect of the sale from the moment material arrives, including invoicing, sales tax, shipping, etc.
- C44 promotes each boutique's personal brand identity both in store and online.
- C44 boutiques receive a free home page on our Search Engine Optimized website, with Center44 provided photographic and technical services
- The Creative Arts Building where we are located is conveniently located mid-way between Grand Central Terminal and The United Nations, and mid-way between the D&D Building and The NY Design Center. It has an indoor loading dock with a gigantic freight elevator. The media-oriented building is also home to The Rachael Ray Show, and film and tv studios, creating an active and exciting location.
- Our ads have appeared NY Magazine, The New York Times, The New Yorker, Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, Vanity Fair, Martha Stewart Living, Modern Magazine, etc. plus extensive advertising on Google Adwords.
- Our email newsletter, The Shout Out, is anticipated by over 3000 targeted design professional each Monday.
- In January, 2011, Center44 celebrated its 5th anniversary.
- 80% of our clients are in the design trade.
- Our sales this year are up an amazing 45% from a year ago.
- We also provide a lucrative business renting and selling items to major tv and movie productions, such as Wall Street 2, Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, Sex in the City, etc.
- Items from our boutiques have appeared in photo shoots for Vogue, Architectural Digest, NYSpaces, Elle Decor, The New York Times, etc.
Please send photos or a link to a website of your inventory to We will give serious consideration to all inquiries.